So yesterday was a story of good news/bad news. Good news is that we had a great start and led at the top mark - bad news is that they cancelled the racing due to lack of wind on the downwind leg...Arrggghhhh.
Today the racing is postponed until at least 1:30 when the breeze is supposed to fill in. I think this is a great move on the part of the race committee, since we really are all here to race.
More later - obviously no change in the standings...
Post a Comment